Boxer Systems offers unparalleled opportunities to not only learn from the best and the brightest in the industry, but the chance to apply the skills you already have in a supportive, highly professional environment where your efforts will truly make a difference, not only to your career but to Boxer and our customers.
Currently recruiting, Boxer is seeking an individual to become a vital member of the team working as a Warehouse and Logistics Operative.
Warehouse and Logistics Operative
Reporting to the CTO, the Warehouse and Logistics Operative will be responsible for organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and despatch of warehoused goods. They will also be responsible for the co-ordination of units returned for repair (RMAs) and the internal stock management and reporting.
They will work closely with both Engineering and Admin teams to ensure smooth customer experiences and quick resolution of any problems.
- Manage and co-ordinate the warehouse functions:
Manage and prepare orders for shipping via various couriers
Accepting and booking in deliveries
Data entry and processing dispatch orders
Problem solving with regards to late deliveries, returns and stock
- Loan management
- Sale or return management
- Manage and co-ordination of the return and repair of faulty goods (RMAs)
- Stock management:
Compilation of stock orders
Recommendation for ordering based on units held and current sales and pipeline
- Maintain spreadsheets for weekly sales, stock and repairs reports
- WEE compliance and recycling
- Engineering support
- Assist Engineers with testing equipment
- Health and Safety within the warehouse
- Manage courier relationship and cost
- Courier cost analysis to ensure price list standard costing is adequate
Boxer Systems is a growing, dynamic business and therefore roles will change and grow with the business needs. We expect our employees to have a flexible approach to their role and provide cover for others as and when required.