High-quality content capture requires starting with the distribution method in mind.
This AVIXA POWER HOUR webinar looks at IP Video for Enterprise using NDI and SRT.
Join Boxer's Managing Director Marc Risby, Suso Carillo, Director of the SRT Alliance, Kiloview's Vice General Manager Judy Zuo, PTZ Optics Broadcast Engineer Stephen Heywood and moderator Deborah Jones from the Queen Elizabeth II Centre for an hour of insight, discussion and debate.
ON DEMAND - CLICK HERE TO WATCH
CONTENT DISTRIBUTION & MEDIA POWER HOUR: IP VIDEO FOR ENTERPRISE USING NDI AND SRT
Explore the end-to-end process of delivering high-quality remote production and the benefits of NDI/VoIP/SRT in the enterprise space. Digital transformation in the broadcast and communications arena has come of age, with flexible, reliable, and secure technologies that enable remote production such as NDI and SRT over networked audiovisual systems. Discover how enterprise users can move over to a new way of communicating through an NDI workflow to reach customers, partners, and staff while maintaining brand values.
Watch this Power Hour to learn how to:
- Understand the benefits of Video over IP within a corporate arena and how it can future proof investment in technology.
- Understand the differences between a traditional workflow and an NDI approach.
- Describe the key elements of a secure end-to-end VoIP workflow.
- Learn about troubleshooting for latency, synching issues, back-ups, equipment limitations across distance, and power requirements.
Deborah Jones, MBA, CTS
Audio Visual/Information Technology Sales Manager
QEII Live, Queen Elizabeth II Centre
- Deborah Jones is currently AV/IT sales at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, planning and managing the technical aspects of the Centre’s client portfolio.
- Previously she worked for the commercial arm of a charity organisation, The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, where she established an events unit, organising conferences, selling exhibition space, seminars, awards ceremonies and gala dinners and ran their publications, commissioning, editing, publishing and selling their book list.
- Marc Risby has worked in the broadcast and post-production markets for over 25 years.
- Spanning a number of major technological shifts, Marc’s career began as analogue became digital video.
- As the industry evolved from discreet hardware to open-platform computing and file-based systems, Marc has played a key role working directly with customers to provide bespoke solutions to complex workflow problems.
- Currently working in IP Video, Media Streaming, Data Storage, Cloud, AI and Transcoding technologies Marc has an incredible breadth of knowledge of video applications and related technologies.
- He has successfully managed a variety of projects for major customers including the BBC, Thomson Reuters, ITV, ITN, Arqiva and the Discovery Channel.
- As Managing Director of Boxer, Marc works with international vendors from start ups to enterprise in both a sales and technical capacity, helping shape development of new and existing products for the UK and European markets.
- As the Director of the SRT Alliance at Haivision, Suso Carrillo has more than 20 years of experience working in the broadcast, media, and entertainment industries.
- With a multifaceted background, he previously served in different Production Management roles at Telefonica, and also as Editor-in-Chief at TM Broadcast Magazine and Marketing Manager at Epic Labs and LightFlow Media Technologies.
Vice General Manager & Marketing Director
- Judy Zuo has 15 years’ experience in sales and marketing, most recently working as Vice General Manager & Marketing Director for Kiloview, manufacturers of professional high quality IP based video transmission tools including SRT and NDI hardware and software products for encoding, decoding, conversion and streaming.
- Holding both a degree in International Economics and Trade and an MBA, Judy is a multi-tasker, problem solver and thought leader who is results focused and enjoys the challenges of achieving and exceeding sales and marketing objectives.
- Judy is an innovative and original thinker who has helped build the Kiloview brand through an in depth understanding of the broadcast and production industry, working to provide a series of solutions that fit customer needs.
- Stephen Heywood has been in the broadcasting and live streaming industry for 15 years
- He is a Broadcast Engineer with Haverford Systems, which is the parent company of PTZ Optics.
- He works with other departments on understanding the products and testing workflows in a “real-world” environment.
- Heywood has his own personal brand called “The Tech Buzz” that has shifted over the years from tech, to broadcasting, to now retro and arcade gaming and he runs a highly successful show called “The Retro Buzz.”