IT Broadcast Workflow 2012
Representitives of Boxer Systems will be attending IT Broadcast Workflow 2012, an event that will help you enhance your broadcast workflow efficiency and reduce your operational costs. Compare processes implemented by broadcasters moving to file-based operations. Track the latest developments in cloud computing technologies and their use for broadcast media management.
Wednesday June 13th 2012, BAFTA, London
Learn the most cost-effective options for storing, protecting and distributing content.
Discover how to successfully manage multi-platform distribution workflows.
Learn about MXF file mastering; implementing a cross-media platform; the use of an Enterprise Service Bus appropriate SOA architecture; centralised platforms for multiple channel management; and much, much more.
* How can we use the best of IT to support broadcast workflows, delivering against business targets as well as ensuring technical quality?
* Will cloud services relieve some of the pressure, or are the bandwidth limitations an impossible barrier?
* Will the next generation of service-oriented architectures make the integration of best-of-breed products simpler and more secure?
* Will channel-in-a-box solutions expand their influence from playout automation to asset management and beyond?
* What are the leading examples of cloud computing technologies for broadcast infrastructures?
REGISTER NOW for this key conference
Who Should Attend:
Chief Technology Officer, Director of Operations, Media Manager, Head of Production Resources, Head of Post Production, Procurement Manager, Chief Engineer, Head of IT, Operations Manager