Boxer has a long established relationship with NewTek, and a deep and extensive knowledge of their products.
Boxer will be at IBC, so make an appointment to speak with us and let us help determine the right solution for you.
Today & Tomorrow. IP & Hybrid. NewTek has you covered.
Connect with NewTek and see systems designed to meet audience expectations–today and tomorrow. With versions ranging from HD, to 4K and beyond, these systems use the latest technology to keep pace with the constant innovation happening in and around the video industry, while maintaining proven and familiar workflows you use today. Your end-to-end IP workflow is here today at NewTek.
NewTek NDI PTZ Camera
Be among the first to see the world's first camera with built-in NDI and true "plus and play" useability.
Connect Spark™ Converters
Instantly convert HDMI and SDI video into sources on the network.
4K UHD 60p, 16 external inputs, built-in Skype TX and much more (NAB Best of Show winner).
NewTek-Vizrt Graphics Server. World-Class Graphics for IP Video Production.
Boxer Systems will be specifically concentrating on SAM’s range of live production, infrastructure, media management and workflow solutions at IBC this year on stand 9.A01.
Alchemist XF - The world’s leading conversion tool is available in software
- Incorporating technology that sets a new benchmark for conversion performance.
- Any resolution.
- Any framerate.
- Deploy on commodity, IT infrastructure from a single node to the cloud.
- Reap the benefits of the gold standard in frame rate conversion from just £10,000.
- Turnkey solutions also available.
Kronos XF - Seamlessly re-times media, creating time and money for service providers, broadcasters and content owners.
Delivers faultless media quality
- Enables run time adjustments of file-based assets with no perceivable quality difference.
- Offering the best in motion compensated image performance.
- Run time changes of up to +/-20% with audio pitch correction.
- Increase revenue by creating more advert slots.
- Supports constant re-time or re-time with protected segments.
It's NAB time again and the Boxer team are packing their bags, finding their passports and wondering if their ESTA is still valid. As always there will be much to talk about and we will be publishing updates and sharing everything that's new in the run up, during and after the show here and via @boxer_systems
If you are attending the show and would like to arrange an appointment or a demo of please call 01582 466 100 and we'll make it happen.
See you in Vegas!
Where broadcast and streaming converge
For broadcasters, the demand for streamed content opens up excellent commercial opportunities. Streamed content increases brand engagement, loyalty-building, and revenue generation. It also confronts the broadcaster with new business, operational, and technical challenges. To effectively leverage the opportunities before them, progressive broadcasters need to fully integrate streaming with their traditional broadcast operations.
- Capture, produce and stream live events to multiple destinations and social media
- Seamlessly orchestrate complex workflows including the latest formats and standards
- Generate revenue through targeted, customized ad and spot placement
- Ensure the quality of the media experience right up to the point of consumption
- Third-party partnerships create powerful solutions and increase operational efficiencies
A short blog piece from GB Labs on its FastNAS high performance shared media storage, featuring advanced tools, RAID protection and Hybrid disk technology.
FastNAS – who is it for?
Almost all modern businesses require some form of shared storage to collaborate and efficiently manage their digital assets. Individual requirements vary but as technology moves forward, the size of our files, the quantity of assets we own and the inevitable management of those resources becomes more and more important.
How much do you know about AES67? Our friends at Wheatstone breakdown what you need to know.
AES67-2013 may be the new IP audio standard that everyone’s talking about, but it didn’t take long for the various brand permutations to suck up all the oxygen in the room. These aren’t standards per se. They are IP audio network systems, WheatNet-IP included, that incorporate AES67 as a subset among other functions and connectivity options. So while you will have to forgive us for proselytizing our respective brands, it’s important to understand the significance of so many audio networks adopting and sharing this interoperability standard.
AES67 is everywhere. It’s in every major audio network, including our WheatNet-IP, which means that you’ll be able to transport audio between all these systems and other devices and peripheral gear that are connected to them. This IP audio transport standard was ratified in 2013 by the AES X-192 task force, of which Wheatstone was a member.
More Articles ...