VidiGo Engine © is an IT-based audio/video engine that has everything needed in a professional broadcast environment. VidiGo Engine comes with an extremely intuitive API making it possible for every broadcaster to create their own workflow.
VidiGo Engine includes SDI I/O’s, video playback, effects, keying, graphics, audio, multi-viewers, automation and more. The software engine runs on a standard IT platform, enabling broadcasters to easily create their own personalized workflow integrated with their existing workflow.
Extremely intuitive API with commands to control I/O's, video playback, effects, keying, graphics, audio etc.
Build your own custom AV-workflow based on the VidiGo Engine API.
Keying & DVE
Realtime DVE and chroma, luminance or RGB keying, as easy as possible and on as many sources as you like!
The ultimate software glue, to facilitate the industry shift to IT based workflows in live TV production.
- Sources (up to 10)
- Live SDI inputs (4, 8 or 12)
- 2 Graphics engines
- SDI program output with embedded audio
- SDI input with embedded audio
- SDI auxiliary output (clean feed)
- Automatic up and down conversion between HD and SD
- Separate program, background, overlay, preview and auxiliary rail
- Multiple sources live (layered) in overlay, background and auxiliary rail
- N-X cleanfeed output option
- Chroma, luma or RGB keying
- Cropping, scaling, rotating and positioning with 3 presets per source directly applied to sources
- De-interlace options switchable per source
- RGBA color adjust (Red, Green, Blue and Alpha channels)
- Transparency (Alpha) supported on still images and Adobe Flash content
- Switching with hard-cut or transitions or manual transitions with T-bar
- Transitions with dissolve or 8 different effects (push or slide left, right, top, bottom)
- Auto-transitions and fade-to-black with adjustable effect speed
- Preview of program output, auxiliary output and preview rail
- Switchable overlay with raster and safe regions
- VISCA protocol for remote camera control with pan, tilt and zoom, with 4 presets stored in camera, recall with button with thumbnail preview
- Panasonic remote camera support with lens and white balance features
- Eagle Head Camera Pan Tilt Controller support
- Multi-viewer support, single or dual
Video / still players
- Sources (max 4 video)
- Stereo audio players sharing 4 banks with 10 audio clip presets each
- Load pre-defined audio assets as clips
- Fader start
- Audio panning
- Audio Delay Tool